Join us for an endeavor into extraordinary storytelling!
Led by Lia Grippo, current WSSB parent, has been an early childhood educator for nearly 25 years and is the founder of Wild Roots Forest School and The Academy of Forest Kindergarten Teacher Training. Lia is also a storyteller, naturalist, herbalist, parent educator, mentor and education consultant
With this workshop parents are able to:
· Develop storytelling skills to guide and enchant
· Teach rather than preach
· Bring calm and wonder to a child’s day
· Foster attention, memory, imagination, and self discipline
· Creatively resolve problems and shift behavior
· Increase children’s empathy, moral fortitude, and emotional intelligence
This event is open to the public, but priority is given to current Waldorf School of Santa Barbara families.
Please contact Nita for more information and to register at firstname.lastname@example.org, or purchase tickets online.