Fall Series 2017
We are working on our Fall Schedule and would love to keep you updated.
To be notified when registration opens up please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your name, age and name of child and best contact phone number.
Age range: 1-3 yrs old.
Being a parent to an infant or toddler presents many joys and challenges. We are witnesses to the wonder of the child’s first steps, words and thoughts. We stand at a pivotal point in time where we have many choices to make along our path of parenting.
By training our own skills of observation, as well as gaining confidence in our own creativity, we can approach this wonderful endeavor with insight as well as inspiration. Sharing our experiences and questions, as well as our challenges, with one another can strengthen us as well. In the Waldorf School of Santa Barbara Parent-Toddler classes, we join hands as we move along the path of parenting.
Through a morning of play, crafts, circle games and songs, cooking and puppet shows, we share our understanding of child development and offer sources of inspiration for life at home. Special attention is given to supporting the unfolding of each child’s interests, motor skills, social interaction and problem solving skills. These classes are a wonderful opportunity for parents and caregivers to find support in their journey, and for children to play and socialize.
This is the most crucial time in child development. At this age, children learn, change and grow more than at any other time in their lives. Everything they experience during this period, from the clothing on their skin, the nourishment they receive, the rhythms of their waking and sleeping, to the songs, sounds, moods and actions surrounding them, all lay the foundation for the children’s physical and emotional health throughout their lives.
- For parents that sign up for a class after it begins, the tuition is pro-rated based on the number of weeks remaining in the session. ($32/week).
- Space is limited.Your spot is reserved once payment is received.
- Waldorf Santa Barbara reserves the right to cancel a class due to under enrollment.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless a class is cancelled. Contact Heidi Goodwin at 805-967-6656 if you have any questions.
- All classes take place in our Nursery classroom on the Waldorf School of Santa Barbara campus at 7421 Mirano Drive in Goleta.